Learning & Development Manager for a hotel resort Location Dubai - Luxury International
Job Number : L&D
Job Category : Hospitality
Description : Hiring for a hotel resort in Dubai. Hotel background in luxury hospitality MUST. Coaching and staff development experience. Key Success Factors: Strong interpersonal skills Organizational skills Strong administrative abilities Ability to have a strong customer focus Leadership abilities Coaching and staff development skills Strong communication skills
HR Advisor Location Dubai
What you need:
- Significant experience in a HR Generalist role
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or working towards in a Human Resources related discipline is highly desirable
- Supporting the business with the development of sound and contemporary HR processes, including performance management, career planning, grievance resolution, disciplinary procedures, training and development, employee relations and industrial relations
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrated communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Human Resource legislative and statutory requirements and principles
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to significantly raise your profile and expand your HR experience
- Recognition for your talents and contribution , salary negotiable
HR Manager Location Dubai
The candidate must have an understanding of the complexities of the hospitality market and have completed a tertiary level qualification in Human Resources. You will report through to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for all HR functions including:
- Payroll of approximately 100 staff on a fortnightly basis
- Interviewing senior positions for 14 venues across group
- Liaising with Senior restaurant managers and Head Chefs for staffing needs
- Job ad preparation
- Contract Writing
- Reference Checking
- Dealing with an Government related issues
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Providing guidance to management and staff on employee relations
- Performance management
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge others
- Ability to help others learn and coach others with a comprehensive understanding of learning and development
This role is not an easy office role and will require a head strong candidate with a drive to succeed:
- Excellent conflict and resolution management
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- HR and Recruitment industry best practice knowledge
HR Officer Location Dubai
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Support, this position will contribute to the day-to-day operations and performance of human resources functions. Specifically the HR Officer will:
1. Assist with the development and implementation of HR policy, programs and practice initiatives including performance & development review, learning & development programs, recruitment processes and induction programs, as well as contributing to strategies to build organisational capability and culture and a best practice human resources function.
2. Provide HR processing and administrative support.
3. Contribute to the co-ordination of learning & development programs and committee meetings and other HR events.
To be successful in this role you will require:
1. Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience in human resources.
2. Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to apply, contemporary human resource management concepts. salary negotiable
Change Manager Qatar
Your involvement is essential to our success!
Organisational Change Specialists - Multiple roles ($67,526 - $96,074)
- Work on specific assignments with Project Managers, our customers and project teams to integrate changes into the organisation and to support business improvements and implementations.
Council is recognised as an employer of choice. you could have it all, a great place to live and a great place to work.
All role benefits include superannuation, free employee wellness centre including gym, and flexible work options.
Working in Council means delivering excellent
customer service to the people.
How to apply: Click on the ‘Apply’ button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume quoting the relevant role of interest and indicate your salary expectations and availability.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to determine training and end user documentation requirements.
- Co-ordinate, design and develop quality instructor led and e-learning training materials (including learning support materials) to support the implementation of the Intelligent Traffic Analysis System and Intelligent Traffic Camera System Projects using contemporary adult learning methods and strategies.
- Work in partnership with the OCM (and identified trainers) to review, modify and prepare for sign-off training and end user documentation and supporting materials.
- Analyse business processes and their impacts relating to the system implementation and ensure curriculum development is inclusive of these.
- Collaborate with the District Training Officers to administer the delivery of training, including the quality assurance of training and learning support materials.
- Monitor, evaluate and review course material, curriculum and effectiveness of the training programs.
- Provide training advice to the Project Manager and Organisational Change Manager as required.
- Participate in the delivery of training, as required.
- Facilitate the transfer of training materials/information to the business, post implementation.
- Provide End-User support at Go Live.
Demonstrated experience in the design and development of training courseware (including computer based training) and supporting training documentation.
Demonstrated experience and extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of adult learning, including curriculum development training methodologies.
HR Coordinator Qatar
This global leader has an enviable reputation for quality, innovative design and performance. Employing approximately 100 employees nationally, the organisation has experienced exciting growth in the local market since 2004 and continues to launch new, innovative and exciting products.
This role combines a real mix of generalist HR and L&D support activities. Reporting into the L&D Manager, you will coordinate all L&D activities and support all initiatives coming from the learning academy set up to support the development of employees within a key area of the business. This will include booking delegates onto training programmes and supporting the facilitation of events.
You will also provide broader administrative on generalist HR activities, including generating monthly reports and contracts, preparing induction packs, providing occasional back up for the processing of monthly payroll.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 1 years experience within a generalist HR role, preferably with exposure to payroll and L&D coordination (Under 1 years’ experience will not be considered). You will have a proven track record as a strong administrator and be confident in your interpersonal skills. Ultimately, you will have a genuine ambition to develop your HR Career, as this role will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity to develop their HR skills.