Auto Insurance Agents Location Dubai - Employer Dubai Insurance Co
Have you worked in the auto insurance industry for over 5 years, if yes, then we would like you to send in your application, we need agents with auto experience, we offer a salary plus commission
Life Agents Location Dubai - Employer Dubai Insurance Co
Insurance brokers in dubai have had a surge in new business, so we need 4 new insurance agents to work with us, we need life agents to sell life insurance and medical, if you have an insurance background with 3 plus years experience, then apply
Claims Administrator Location Dubai
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your experience coming from a insurance administration background. Knowledge of procedures would be desirable.
This is a 36 month permanent contract which does include a rotating roster, therefore flexible hours are available. There is a view to extend the contract dependent on the client\'s needs.
The claims administrator role reports to the Program Supervisor and Operations Manager and the successful candidate will be working in a supportive team environment with healthcare professionals and other claims administrators.
The successful person in this role will be working with a great team, supportive management and excellent surroundings and location. Start the New Year with a New Career opportunity. salary 54,000 - 58,000 USD per year
Compliance Officer Location Abu Dhabi
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of high performing compliance officers, along with compliance requirements of projects, reporting, and the implementation and management of compliance initiatives. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory and policy requirements
- Assist in reviewing and analysing changes to legislative requirements and their effect upon business practices and assist in the implementation of these changes
- Manage and maintain the compliance framework that addresses all relevant legislative, regulatory and policy requirements and good business practice
Attributes the ideal candidate will benefit from are:
- Strong insurance or finance background, ideally of a minimum of 5 years, including demonstrated staff management experience.
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills, with the ability to influence and progress the development of the insurance function as a whole, through identifying and implementing short and long term changes based on trends and opportunities available to the business.
- Be able to build and maintain a close and productive relationship both internal & external.
- Demonstrate high quality people development and performance , salary negotiable
Risk Officer Location Dubai
Working as a member of a small Commercial Services team the role is primarily responsible for overseeing the development, facilitation and implementation of a risk management culture and framework, including conducting training across the organisation, and providing reports to the executive group and the audit committee. In addition you will be responsible for managing council’s insurances portfolio and overseeing claims management and the coordination of council’s business continuity plan.
Preferably tertiary qualified in risk management or a related field you will need to possess sound knowledge of risk management principles and practices together with experience in managing insurance claims. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively engage with key stakeholders and work positively across the organisation to embed a strong culture of risk minimisation and prevention.
Employment is subject to successful completion of pre-employment check, salary is negotiable
Underwriter Location Dubai
Due to growth and the recent acquisition of key accounts my client is now seeking the services of aUnderwriter to join this friendly and dynamic team for an initial six YEAR contract.
- Responding (in an efficient and professional manner) to client and broker queries
- Underwriting of all domestic / personal lines products
- Processing renewals, cancellations and endorsements
- Ideally Domestic underwriting or claims exposure
- Tier 2 (highly regarded) but not essential
- Professional and corporate in presentation and communication
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, salary negotiable
Insurance Administrator Location Dubai
To be successful in this role and be part of our team, you must be an enthusiastic and experienced administrator (preferably with an insurance background) with a minimum of two years experience.
You will bring to this role strong teamwork skills, excellent attention to detail, good Excel and Word skills and as this role involves transacting large volumes of business, you will need fast and accurate computer skills, be highly organised and have a commitment to customer focus.
Your ability to work as part of a team and independently is highly valued, and if you are looking to work with an energetic and supportive team then we look forward to hearing from you. salary is 67 K USD
Insurance Broker Location Abu Dhabi
You will also be required to assist in the continuing growth of this business by identifying further Business Development opportunities and acting on these with the intention of securing further business.
This is a long standing committed team who will offer support and encouragement for the right person when brought on board.
You will need:-
- Tier 1
- Sound knowledge and experience in General Insurance Broking
- Ability to work well in a small experienced friendly team
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Competitive market salary
- Support and further development opportunities
- Great easy to get to location
- Working within a small friendly environment
If you have all the above requirements and would like to be considered for this fantastic role then please apply. salary plus commission