Oil & Gas
Pipeline Engineer Location Abu Dhabi
The successful candidate will have experience in either shallow water or deep water pipeline engineering. The position will involve some interfacing with clients and third parties during execution and also follow ups during this phase internally. The role will include installation analysis of pipelines so experience in software such as OrcaFlex and PipeLay would be essential.
You will not just be assigned to one project but instead become part of the core engineering team providing installation analysis and support for an array of exciting projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- 8 years’ experience in subsea pipeline engineering
- Subsea Pipeline Installation experience essential
Subsea controls engineer location Dubai
Work with Senior Engineer to design subsea components/equipment
Mining Engineer Location Dubai
If you’re interested in joining a global Company with operations worldwide, a challenging operation and a great team, and have an impressive project on your resume, then please apply now!
This is a 9/5 rotation. You will be flying on Company time and the operatio. Salary is negotiable and depending on experience, can be around $180,000 USD plus super.
In order to be successful, candidates will be required to display;
- Bachelor of Mining Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experience;
- Drill & Blast experience and an understanding of sub-level or block cave operatoins
- Good interpersonal and management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills and abilities; and
- A commitment to safety.
Candidates can expect to be responsible for;
- Drill and blast designs
- Documentation and management of underground drill and blast planning systems
- Management and mentoring of staff
- Ensuring safety procedures are met
- Ensuring the delivery of mine production requirements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for the operation
Geotechnical Engineer Location Dubai
As the Geotechnical Engineer, you will provide guidance ( 3 years ) to Operations and Scheduling. Providing Geotechnical advice to Technical Services and Geology, you will collaborate with Technical Services and Mining to implement the Ground Control Management Plan, Ground Support Standards and ground support QA/QC. You will also contribute to mine scheduling activities, report writing and continual improvement initiatives. salary negotiable
To be successful in this role, you will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in operational underground mining, predominantly in geotechnical engineering. You’ll be suitably degree qualified in Science, Engineering or Geology with geo-mechanical/geotechnical components.
Subsea Engineer Locatiuon Dubai
You will plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate Engineering during; Conceptual, Pre-FEED, FEED, Detailed Design and Installation phases. Provide technical expertise to your team and our clients. Responsibilities will also include; • Development of Work Scopes and Man-hour/Cost Estimates for new work • Presentations to Management & Clients • Preparation and communicating status reports to Senior Management and Clients Join our very experienced, Subsea Systems Engineering Team, who have emerged as industry leaders in providing services of subsea technology in water depths up to 2,100 m and beyond, salary 180 KUSD
HSE Lead Location Abu Dhabi
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will ensure a safe start-up of new drilling contractors through pre-qualification, pre-start up auditing and start-up phase support of new drilling contractors and service providers. This will include managing all aspects of pre-qualification, lessons learned and drive expectations for contractors.
With qualifications in HSE, you will have experience in HSE together with project management and end-to-end drilling operations. Key to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and work to specific project milestones.
In return for your efforts, offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
- Coordinating day to day steam management and operational activities
- Working collaboratively with production / operations to optimize production strategies
- Providing reservoir leadership to exploitation and production engineers within operating areas
- Providing reservoir support for drilling and facilities planning
- Performing reservoir simulations to assess various development strategies for new and existing thermal recovery projects
- Providing input into the development plan, start up procedures, well designs and performance monitoring
- Reviewing development and depletion plans and strategies to ensure that best practices are adhered to
- Providing guidance in the review of production analogs to assess the impact of past operating experience
- Participating in the development and execution of a long term growth strategy for Thermal assets
- Mentoring of junior reservoir staff
- Preparation of technical documents and presentations
Procurement Specialist Location Dubai
- Specialist Project related Secure needs for parts and services from affiliate and third party suppliers supporting the renewable energy business focus on the Oil Gas as well as Transmission Distribution business .
- Develop supply plans and work with project planners to optimize the timing of purchases.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers
- Issue requests for quotations to Siemens internal and external suppliers
- Create proposal comparison sheets -
- Negotiate complex commercial conditions -
- Issue contracts to Siemens internal and external suppliers
- Track order confirmations
- Support organizing and tracking deliveries
- Identify and solve potential discrepancies between contractual requirements and actual execution of scope
- General support the continuous improvement of supplier base contracts as well as supply chain management processes
- Optimize supplier base through supplier selection evaluation performance management and consolidation for specific commodities
- Participate in supplier approval process based on economic and quality criteria
- Ensure execution of tasks according to Siemens Compliance Guidelines
- Degree in business or engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years experience performing purchasing and logistics activities preferably in the Oil Gas industry
- A thorough knowledge of general principles and theories in purchasing
- Extensive negotiation skills and deep understanding of commercial terms and conditions of contracts
- Ability to develop technical understanding of components, salary is negotiable